Here at Celtic Adventures we have designed a range of programs for students to encourage activity by introducing them a range of different types of activity and sports.
We travel nationwide with our team of instructors.
The following packages can be carried out onsite at your school:
- Chieftain’s challenge
- Target – Archery tag, football darts, inflatable horse racing, sumo wrestling and much more
- bush craft
- BMX track
The following programs can be carried out at our centres in Clogherhead and Kells:
- Kayaking proficiency course – Learn basic kayaking and water safety skills.
- Orienteering and navigational skills
- Local walking historical tours.
- Gaisce Walks / Gaisce Paddles
We’ve arange of school tour options for secondary school students at our centres in Clogherhead and Kells
For options and prices please contact us directly on 0858758092 or 0419889852