Secondary school tours and Active Schools
Here at Celtic Adventures we have designed a range of programs for students to encourage activity by introducing them a range of different types of activity and sports.
We travel nationwide with our team of instructors.
The following packages can be carried out onsite at your school:
- Chieftain’s challenge
- Target – Archery tag, football darts, inflatable horse racing, sumo wrestling and much more
- bush craft
- BMX track
Centre Based Programs at our centres in Clogherhead and Kells
The following programs can be carried out at our centre in Clogherhead:
- Kayaking proficiency course – Learn basic kayaking and water safety skills.
- Orienteering and navigational skills
- Rock climbing and abseilng
- Archaeological survey and dig
- Geological surveys
- Local walking historical tours.
The following tour is available at our centre in Kells:
Warrior challenge day
- raft building
- biodiversity & ecology tour
- Adventure mud run
Sign up to our monthly newsletter :